Christ himself is our peace…Ephesians 2:14
I’m Erin. After 21 years in pastoral ministry, my husband recently entered the armed forces, and I am now discovering what it means to be a Navy Chaplain’s wife. Home educator to our four beautiful children, I am an avid reader and lifelong learner who loves to talk about educational philosophy. A passionate pilgrim, I have travelled and led travellers to the Holy Land and dream of doing so again someday. The bulk of my posts reflect a love of faith, education, and travel; but, really, this is my space to write about anything…because if I didn’t play with words, I’d be miserable! Here is where I wonder, give thanks, and pursue peace in the puzzle of my life. My prayer is that you will sense the peace of Christ in these pages.
A quick introduction to some of the names you’ll see around here…
- PJ ~ the unbelievably patient, wise, and loving man I married 23 years ago.
- C-Bear ~ our 16 year old daughter who loves to swim, have fun, read, organize, create with her hands, and help out so efficiently in any way she can.
- Boo ~ our 14 year old daughter who loves to observe, be thoughtful, be creative and artistic, give big hugs and cuddles, and quietly meet the needs of those around her.
- Belle ~ our 12 year old daughter whose “whole life is an operetta” as PJ says. She’s feisty and funny, bringing joy to our home and family as she sings and dances her way through each day.
- Little Mister ~ our 8 year old son who is a big blonde bundle of boyish fun.