Welcome to “My Peace in the Puzzle”…my little piece of blogosphere. I’m a pastor’s wife and homeschooling mom. This blog is dedicated to the loves of my life – namely Jesus, my family, life in full time ministry, our homeschool adventures, and all things related to making our house a home. Thanks for stopping by. Grace and peace to you!
- PJ ~ the unbelievably patient, wise, and loving man I married 20 years ago.
- C-Bear ~ our 13 year old daughter who loves to swim, have fun, read, organize, create with her hands, and help out so efficiently in any way she can.
- Boo ~ our 11 year old daughter who loves to observe, be thoughtful, be creative and artistic, give big hugs and cuddles, and quietly meet the needs of those around her.
- Belle ~ our 9 year old daughter whose “whole life is an operetta” as PJ says. She’s feisty and funny, bringing joy to our home and family as she sings and dances her way through each day.
- Little Mister ~ our 6 year old son who is a big blonde bundle of boyish fun.