Christ himself is our peace…Ephesians 2:14
I’m Erin…21 years a pastor’s wife, 14 years a mom, 6 years a home educator…and blessed to be living in my home province of Prince Edward Island, Canada (the land of Anne of Green Gables). Officially, I work part-time as a Worship Director. Unofficially, I share my thoughts here. A passion for faith, educational philosophy, and travel make up the bulk of my posts; but, really, this is my space to write about anything…because if I didn’t play with words, I’d be miserable! Here is where I wonder, give thanks, and pursue peace in the puzzle of my life. My prayer is that you will sense the peace of Christ in these pages.
A quick introduction to some of the names you’ll see around here…
- PJ ~ the unbelievably patient, wise, and loving man I married 21 years ago.
- C-Bear ~ our 14 year old daughter who loves to swim, have fun, read, organize, create with her hands, and help out so efficiently in any way she can.
- Boo ~ our 13 year old daughter who loves to observe, be thoughtful, be creative and artistic, give big hugs and cuddles, and quietly meet the needs of those around her.
- Belle ~ our 10 year old daughter whose “whole life is an operetta” as PJ says. She’s feisty and funny, bringing joy to our home and family as she sings and dances her way through each day.
- Little Mister ~ our 7 year old son who is a big blonde bundle of boyish fun.